To sustain an environment for residents whereby they can maximize the pursuit of their own "Normal Heights Sober Living" and shepherd each other in recovery by word and deed, day after day, after day.
Normal Heights Sober Living is a sober living environment for men and staffed by men, housing twenty five residents and no more than two per room.
Reasonable luxury sober living home in central San Diego
for $950 per bed, with an up front administration fee of $250 and a cleaning fee of $50.
We exceed the standards as required by the San Diego Sober Living Coaltion Guidelines by administering UA's 2 to 3 times per week as opposed to the minimum 2 times per month!
Normal Heights Sober Living sober living of San Diego has a goal to help as many men who suffer from the disease of addiction as possible. Recovery is not possible without a strong and trusted support group. Normal Heights Sober Living sober living of San Diego understands the families associated with the addict are also negatively affected by the disease of addiction. We ask families to participate in each resident's own recovery by becoming more educated on this warning signs of addiction and alcoholism.Read more
Why Normal Heights Sober Living?
To sustain an environment for our residents whereby they can maximize the pursuit of their own "Normal Heights Sober Living" and shepherd each other in recovery by word and deed, day after day, after day.
- Affordable, our sober livings fits even the smallest of budgets
- Proven Recovery, the highest track record of success in San Diego.
- Zero Tolerance, our residents are required to abstain from all mind and mood altering substances.
- Fellowship of Recovery, we house 25 residents and no more than two per room.
- Centrally Located, directly located next to potential jobs and in the middle of San Diego.
- On site Manager, our manager is on site 24/7
- Luxury Amenities, you will enjoy the same luxuries you are familiar with at home.
- Coalition Certified, we abide by the San Diego Sober Living Coalition guidelines.
- Monday - Friday:
RYAN FIOREThe first thing I saw when entering the doors of Normal Heights Sober Living sober living was a smile and a glimmer of hope. Their residents and staff were very friendly, and for the first time in my life recovery felt attainable!
ERIC HADLEYSeeing Normal Heights Sober Living sober living gives me hope for the alcoholic and drug addict that is still suffering.
JONATHON JUERGENSI made the choice to move here directly after completing a 6 month program. It was the best decision I've ever made. The people here were beyond welcoming, and I learned how to have fun while still maintaining structure in my life. I'm truly grateful to be able to live here , and I am blessed with a new family of brothers.
FORMER RESIDENTIt took sometime to grow but the house manager and the guys never gave up on me. I am starting to live again and make friends. The house is teaching me life skills.